Wednesday, April 10, 2013

One Direction? No Direction - Left turn at Bieber feat Mr WorldWide

Music... What the fuck happened to you? Every god damn time I turn the radio on (which is Monday to Friday due to the joys of driving to work) I have to listen to 'Mr WorldWide'. Some of the lyrics make me feel like smashing my face into a bucket of broken glass, I mean 'Mr WorldWide'?? really? a bald man who looks like Moby's forgotten son. I mean can't you just see this happening? (see below scenario)

You: *walking up the stairs in your own home*
Mr World Wide: *proceeds to sniff your feet as you're walking up*
You: WTF was that?
Mr WorldWide: *jumps out and screams* 'Mr WorldWide', and then begins to rub oil on his balding head while touching himself...

Creepy right? I could just see him doing this (if he hasn't already). Where oh where did beautiful music go? beats that made you feel like dancing, lyrics that made you cry, sounds that reminded of you a tough time in your life? or of a great time? I could go on for ages, but I need to get back to work :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment