Monday, March 28, 2011

Mommy, Can I Go To The Potty?

This is yet another thing I come across on a daily basis. I've worked for a lot of big companies (being a contractor I shift companies once or twice a year), and each company has one thing in common... The men's bathroom, or should I say the warzone.

Every friggen bathroom I've been in has, in some point in time been utterly destroyed by the bowels of a fully grown man. I mean for crying out loud, I've been to nightclubs where the bathrooms were cleaner! I know you hate your job guys, we all do.. but seriously do you think the boss is going to walk into that cubicle, and after studying your handy work say to himself “Hmm John really hates his job, gee I better go easy on him lest he do another McFlurry on the walls”

You know who has to clean up your crap? The cleaner! The poor friggen cleaner. What the hell do you even do to get shit in that spot? Do you get up half way through the bungie jump and start doing a pelvic thrust? I mean seriously!

Have some decency you knob gobbler...

No comments:

Post a Comment